Women and Children Residential Treatment provides substance use treatment services for women and children living together in a licensed residential facility. The services include counseling, parenting education, health education, skills training and case management services.
What Are the Benefits of Women And Children Residential Services?
- Women can bring their children to treatment.
- Women and children live in a safe environment where they can learn and grow.
Who Is Eligible for Women and Children Residential Services?
Women must be Texas residents who meet the following criteria:
- Are diagnosed with a moderate or severe substance use disorder
- Are in at least their third trimester of their pregnancy or
- Have dependent children who can attend treatment
- Have children in custody of the state, if the children are allowed to enter treatment with the mother
- Your financial eligibility is based on your income and expenses, and you may need to pay for some services.
How Do I Get Women and Children Residential Services?
Call your local substance use provider or call the outreach, screening, assessment and referral center for your region.