Note: These files are in excel format, unless otherwise noted. If you use assistive technology, such as a screen reader, but are unable to read the information in these reports, please email OpenRecordsRequest@hhsc.state.tx.us to request an alternate format.
Medicaid & CHIP Enrollment
- Medicaid & CHIP Monthly Enrollment by Risk Group (September 2012 - February 2018)
- CHIP Monthly Enrollment Detail (September 2012 - February 2018)
- Medicaid & CHIP MCO Enrollment by SDA, Preliminary (February 2018, Updated Quarterly)
- Medicaid & CHIP MCO Enrollment by SDA, Final (SFY 2017)
- Medicaid & CHIP Enrollment by Risk Group by County, Preliminary (February 2018, Updated Quarterly)
- Medicaid & CHIP Enrollment by Risk Group by County, Final (SFY 2017)
Historical Medicaid Enrollment
These reports show:
- How many applications were worked to a decision (disposed) and provided a benefit, if approved.
- The number of applications completed (disposed) within the established timeframes for the program.
- Medicaid Fee-for-Service Deliveries to Undocumented Aliens by Age Group, FY 2008-2016 (XLSX)
- Medicaid Deliveries, FY 2004-2016 (XLSX)
- Medicaid Deliveries to Teenage Mothers, FY 2009-2016 (XLSX)
- Selected Medicaid Cost for Deliveries, FY 2008-2016 (XLSX)
- Medicaid for Teenage Mothers with Prior Deliveries, FY 2013-2016 (XLSX)
Durable Medical Equipment
Healthy Texas Women
Healthy Texas Women Enrollment (September 2012 - February 2018)