Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Form 3068 is used to:
- Notify the applying household that their application is not complete and what additional information is needed;
- Notify the eligible household that additional information is needed for their case record and what additional information is needed; and
- Notify the household regarding the date by which the additional information is needed.
When to Prepare
Complete an original and one copy of Form 3068. Issue the original to the household and file the copy in the case record.
Maintain at least until the end of the third complete state fiscal year following the date on which Form 3068 is submitted.
Client’s Name, Street Address, City, State and ZIP Code – Enter the client’s name, street address, city, state and ZIP code in the fields provided.
Date, Case Record No., Office Address and Area Code and Phone No. – Enter the date, case record number, office address and area code and phone number in the fields provided.
Check the appropriate boxes of information needed. If other items are needed, enter in the space provided.
Enter the date the household must provide the requested information.
Staff Signature and Area Code and Phone No. – Sign the form and provide the area code and phone number.