Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To inquire when SNAP clients have not accessed benefits in the past three months.
- To provide the client the date that additional information is needed or the benefits will be denied.
Note: The Data Base Worksheet enters the date that all information must be received and not the final action date.
When to Prepare
Complete Form H1030 upon receipt of RF-14, Monthly Food Stamp Reminder.
Number of Copies
An original and two copies.
Give the original to the client and request that the client contact Centralized Benefit Services on or before the due date.
File the first copy with the advisor’s case action, until the client contacts the advisor. The second copy serves as a suspense document for reference while the case is on hold.
The requirements are listed in the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
- Enter the date Form H1030 is completed, the advisor's name, office address and phone number in the upper right corner.
- Enter the name of the legal aid on the bottom of the form.
- Enter the date that the client must contact the advisor to provide the information.