Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To provide clients a form that lists their reporting requirements for the Former Foster Care in Higher Education program.
- To provide clients a form to report changes in their circumstances.
- To provide HHSC office staff a form to record information reported by clients about changes in their circumstances.
- To advise the client that the advisor can explain what type of proof is required for a reported change.
- To provide clients with a receipt of the change(s) they reported.
When to Prepare
Clients complete this form when they want to report a change in their circumstances. HHSC office staff also complete the form when the client reports a change in person or by telephone.
Number of Copies
The client or HHSC office staff complete an original and one copy of the form. Provide the client with the copy if he requests a receipt of the change.
HHSC office staff give this form and a prepaid return envelope to all clients at the initial certification and each recertification, if needed. Staff must issue a new form and envelope to the client each time a change is reported.
See retention requirements in the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
Provide Spanish-speaking households with Form H1019-FS (Spanish version).
Page 2 — Enter the case name, case number(s) and advisor name in the top section.
Changes — The client or staff enter an explanation of the changes with the effective date and the duration of each change.
Signature — The person reporting the change signs the form and enters the date of the report in the appropriate spaces. If the change is reported by telephone, the person receiving the information signs the form and completes it in as much detail as possible.
Enter the local office address and telephone number at the bottom of page 2 (rubber stamp is preferred).
Voter Registration — Give Form H0025, Voter Registration Application, to clients who indicate an interest in registering to vote and who meet the voting registration requirements. Authorized representatives or representative payees may also take Form H0025 to the client to complete. Mail Form H0025 when the client does not have a face-to-face interview or the client reports a change of address by telephone or by mail. If requested, assist in the completion of Form H0025.
If the applicant or client declines to register to vote during a face-to-face interview, ask the client to sign Form H1350, Opportunity to Register to Vote. Mail Form H1350 to a client who did not have a face-to-face interview who declines the opportunity to register to vote, based on receipt of Form H0025.
Voter Registration Status — Check the appropriate box under Agency Use Only and sign.