Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Effective Date: 3/2003
This form is an optional form for advisors to use to
- provide food stamp streamlined reporting (SR) clients with an aid to determine if an income change must be reported, and
- assist advisors in explaining the SR requirements.
When to Prepare
SR clients complete this form when the household's income has increased to calculate their monthly income to determine if they are required to report the increase.
Number of Copies
Advisors may provide SR clients several copies of the form, as needed.
Advisors give the forms to SR clients at the initial certification and each recertification. They may also attach the form to Form H1019, Report of Change.
There is no retention requirement.
Steps 1 and 2 — Self-explanatory.
Step 3 — Advisors enter the household's food stamp gross income limit. This information is located in C-121, Maximum Income Limits Effective October 1, 2002. This information is also listed on the GenericWorksheet-produced Form H1009, TANF/Food Stamps Benefits Notice of Eligibility.
Step 4 — Self-explanatory.
Step 5 — Advisors must list the appropriate local or toll-free phone number for reporting changes.