Having Trouble Viewing or Downloading a Form?
Are you using a mobile device to view a form?
Fillable forms are not supported on mobile or tablet devices. Please use a desktop PC or Mac to view and fill out a form.
Disable Your Browser’s Built-in PDF Viewer
Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge users, follow these steps.
Firefox or Safari users, follow these steps.
Chrome users, follow the steps below:
- Type "chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments" into the address bar, without the quotes.
- Turn On the “Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome” switch.
- Close window.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu:
- If the file is a PDF open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- If the file is a DOC open it with Microsoft Word.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
Downloading a Newer Version of Adobe Reader DC
Our forms are compatible with Adobe Reader version 9 or later.
Windows: Instructions for downloading.
Mac OS: Instructions for downloading.
Need Further Assistance?
If you continue to have trouble viewing or downloading a form, please email Editorial_Services@hhsc.state.tx.us.
How to View Different File Types
Below is a list of file types you may see on our website, along with software you can use to view each type of file. Please click on the product name to visit the software download page.
Portable Document Format (PDF) Files
Microsoft Office Files (documents, spreadsheets, slide show presentations)
Video and Flash Files
Adobe Flash Player (.flv, .swf)
RealPlayer (.rm, .rmvb)
Windows Media Player (.wmv)