Having Trouble Viewing or Downloading a Form?
Disable Your Browser’s Built-in PDF Viewer
Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge users, follow these steps.
Firefox or Safari users, follow these steps.
Chrome users, follow the steps below:
- Type "chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments" into the address bar, without the quotes.
- Turn On the “Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome” switch.
- Close window.
Download a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click (Ctrl + Click on Mac OS) on the blue form link.
- Click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click (Ctrl + Click on Mac OS) the file then select "Open With" from the menu:
- If the file is a PDF open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- If the file is a DOC open it with Microsoft Word.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application but instead retry to open the file in the browser resulting in the same error message.
Don’t have Adobe Reader or Need a Newer Version?
Download the free Adobe Reader here. Our forms are made to be used with Adobe Reader version 9 or later.
Need Further Assistance?
If you continue to have trouble viewing or downloading a form, please email Editorial_Services@hhsc.state.tx.us.
Order Printed Forms
Service providers may order any of the forms listed in this order form free of charge. The form must be emailed to HHS Printing Services for processing. For questions about your order, please contact 512-250-7163.
How to View Different File Types
Below is a list of file types you may see on our website, along with software you can use to view each type of file. Please click on the product name to visit the software download page.
Portable Document Format (PDF) Files
Microsoft Office Files (documents, spreadsheets, slide show presentations)
Video and Flash Files
Adobe Flash Player (.flv, .swf)
RealPlayer (.rm, .rmvb)
Windows Media Player (.wmv)