Having Trouble Viewing or Downloading a Form?
Disable Your Browser’s Built-in PDF Viewer
Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge users, follow these steps.
Firefox users, follow these steps.
Chrome users, follow the steps below:
- Type "chrome://settings/content" into the address bar, without the quotes.
- Scroll down to PDF Documents.
- Check the “Open PDF files in the default PDF viewer application” checkbox.
- Click “Done”.
Download a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click (Ctrl + Click on Mac OS) on the blue form link.
- Click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click Save.
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and double left-click the file to Open:
Don’t have Adobe Reader or Need a Newer Version?
Download the free Adobe Reader here. Our forms are made to be used with Adobe Reader version 9 or later.
Need Further Assistance?
If you continue to have trouble viewing or downloading a form, please email email@example.com.
Order Printed Forms
Service providers may order any of the forms listed in this order form free of charge. The form must be emailed to HHS Printing Services for processing. For questions about your order, please contact 512-250-7137.
How to View Different File Types
Below is a list of file types you may see on our website, along with software you can use to view each type of file. Please click on the product name to visit the software download page.[accordion]
Portable Document Format (PDF) Files
Microsoft Office Files (documents, spreadsheets, slide show presentations)
Video and Flash Files
Adobe Flash Player (.flv, .swf)
RealPlayer (.rm, .rmvb)
Windows Media Player (.wmv)