Long-term care intellectual and developmental disability providers and local IDD authorities can electronically submit and receive documents to and from HHS IDD Program Eligibility and Support and IDD Utilization Review beginning April 1, 2019.
Who Can Use the Portal?
If you contract with HHS to provide IDD services in the following programs, you can register and begin using the portal beginning April 1, 2019:
- Community First Choice
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services
- Deaf-Blind with Multiple Disabilities
- Home and Community-based Services
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Texas Home Living
What Are the Benefits?
To learn more, read the IDD Operations Portal Flyer (PDF).
Where Can I Register?
Because of the high number of projected registrations, implementation will progress in stages. This will allow HHSC to address any issues that might arise with the IDD Operations Portal before releasing registration access to the next group of providers/LIDDAs.
Do not attempt to register until the appropriate time outlined below.
- April 1-14: Providers/LIDDAs with doing-business-as names starting with numbers (for example, 4 Corners, 1 Care, etc.) and letters A and B can register for portal access.
- April 15-28: Providers/LIDDAs with doing-business-as names C-G can register for portal access.
- April 29-May 12: Providers/LIDDAs with doing-business-as names H-O can register for portal access.
- May 13-26: Providers/LIDDAs with doing-business-as names P-Z can register for portal access.
Where Do I Register and Learn How to Use the Portal?
HHS will use email alerts, information letters, training webinars and in-person communications via existing stakeholder meetings to provide portal updates.
For technical issues, contact the IDD Operations Portal Team at IDD_Ops_Portal@hhsc.state.tx.us.