Who is required to have a fingerprint-based FBI check in a general residential operation and when does it have to be completed?
General residential operations must request fingerprint checks on:
- Prospective employees prior to employment,
- Frequent or regular visitors to an operation who have lived in another state in the last five years or there is reason to suspect criminal history exists in another state, and
- Individuals who are not clients (including children) who are 14 years or older and meet the following conditions:
- Counted in the child-caregiver ratio,
- Have unsupervised access to children in care, or
- Reside in a general residential operation.