What is PACE?
PACE provides community-based services to people who are frail elderly who qualify for nursing facility placement. PACE uses a comprehensive care approach, providing an array of services for a capitated monthly fee that is below the cost of comparable nursing facility care.
Contact Program Staff
- Contracting information: 512-438-3550
- Eligibility information: Your local HHS office
- Policy information:
- RUG information: Contact TMHP
- Regional nurses: Community Services regional contacts for your region
Statutes & Rules
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 60: Contracting to Provide Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Texas Human Resources Code, Title 2, Subtitle C. Chapter 32, §32.053
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 42, Part 460, Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Social Security Act, §1905(a)(26), 1902(a)(10)(A)(1)(I)-(VII), and 1934