This module was designed to help ECI program personnel:
- Understand their role in the Family Cost Share (FCS) system,
- Know the legal requirements for implementing FCS,
- Be sensitive and culturally competent in financial discussions with families,
- Accurately complete FCS calculations and forms, and
- Review the FCS Agreement and adjust a family’s maximum charge, as appropriate.
The Module Overview provides more information about the purpose and features of this training.
File Viewer Information
The minimum software requirements for viewing published content in Articulate Storyline include the following:
- Adobe Flash Player 6.0.79 or later.
- One of the following Web browsers (the stated version or later):
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 1, Google Chrome, Safari 3, Opera 9.5, Netscape 7, AOL 8, CompuServe 7
- Macintosh: Firefox 1, Google Chrome, Safari 3, Opera 9.5, Netscape 7, AOL 7
- Linux: Firefox 1, Opera 9.5, Konqueror 3.3.1
If experiencing technical difficulties, contact Trellanie Bostic at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 512-776-4317.