Texas Health and Human Services (HHS) has a duty to ensure that public funds are spent appropriately. This includes disclosing how accurately and efficiently applications are processed so that benefits are received by those who qualify. HHS collects this information:
- Early Childhood Intervention Data and Reports includes consumer profiles, annual and local performance reports and number of children served by county.
- Healthcare Statistics, which includes enrollment and timeliness data for Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Medicaid, Medicaid Managed Care and Women’s Health
- Induced Terminations of Pregnancy, which includes number of events by age, race/ethnicity, county, procedure, complication, and type of facility
- Medicaid and CHIP Financial Statistical Reports represents self-reported data prepared by health plans.
- Medicaid CHIP Quality and Efficiency Improvement provides a number of data files and reports on quality of care and health plan performance.
- SNAP Statistics, which includes numbers of recipients, enrollment and timeliness data
- TANF Statistics, which includes numbers of recipients, enrollment and timeliness data
Questions about the information contained in this site can be emailed to OpenRecordsRequest@hhsc.state.tx.us.