TV+FA seeks interns to join our team.
The TV+FA Internship Program offers local students the opportunity to contribute to TV+FA’s mission to help improve the quality of life of Texas veterans and their families by supporting communities across the state to expand the availability and delivery of mental health treatment and services. We value our interns and commit to providing a comprehensive learning experience that aligns with individual interests and career goals.
Primary Job Duties
- Updates internal databases and helps analyze and organize data
- Contributes to the development of qualitative and quantitative research
- Interacts with office staff and various levels of management
Primary Job Skills
- Efficient and able to multitask with multiple deadlines
- High level of attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Skilled at solving problems and able to find and use different ways to help achieve goals
- Team approach to working with others
- Effective communication skills
- Strong background in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in statistics and performing literature reviews
- Flexible hours (available at least 10 hours a week)
- Needs own transportation and laptop
To Learn More
Visit the TV+FA website.
Send your resume/curriculum vitae to Ethel.Garcia@hhhs.state.tx.us.