The Alternatives to Abortion program provides low-income pregnant women with pregnancy and parenting information and supports such as:
- Counseling referral and pregnancy information hotline, 877-345-7734.
- Texas Pregnancy Care Network website, www.texaspregnancy.org.
- Support groups in maternity homes.
- Referrals to community and social service programs such as child-care, transportation, housing, and state and federal benefit programs.
- Classes on life skills, budgeting, parenting, stress management and General Education Development (GED).
- Items such as car seats, maternity clothes, infant diapers and formula.