Primary Health Care Program Services Program works with clinic sites across Texas to ensure eligible Texas residents can get comprehensive primary health care services, to prevent, detect and treat health problems. The PHC Services Program serves men, women and children.
- Health education
- Emergency services
- Family planning services
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnostic testing, such as X-rays and lab services
- Preventive health services, including immunizations
Who Is Eligible for Services?
The program is available to anyone who:
- Is a Texas resident
- Has an income level at or below 200 percent of federal poverty guidelines.
- Isn’t a beneficiary of other non-HHSC programs or benefits that provide the same services
How Do I Apply for Services?
You must apply in person at a clinic contracted to provide PHC Program services in or near the county where you live.
You may visit or call the clinic to speak to staff who determine eligibility. If you qualify, you might be able to receive services the same day.
- Form 3028, Household Application
- Form 3030, Household Eligibility Worksheet, to completed by Contractors
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time
Monday through Friday
Austin Area Local Phone
General Fax Number
PHC Services Program
P.O. Box 149347
Austin, TX 78714-9347