Is your child under age 22? Does he or she have a medical, physical, or intellectual or developmental disability? Do you need to find services to help with home, work or school life?

Attending School

If your child has a disability, he or she has the right to attend school. Please contact one of these groups to find out how:

If your child under age 3 has a disability or developmental delay, contact the Early Childhood Intervention Program.

Getting a Job or Advanced Training

Once your child is out of school, he or she may be able to get help preparing for a job and moving into the workforce. Visit the Employment First website to learn more.

Help From DADS

DADS offers home and community services for children with disabilities. Services may include medical care through Medicaid, attendant care in your home or modifying your home to make it easier for your child to live in. These services may be different than what is available through your local school district or other state agencies.

Where Do I Call to Get These Services?

Please click here to find your local intake office, area agency on aging, local authority, or aging and disability resource center. You can search by city, county or ZIP code.

What You Need to Know

Click here to find out other things you need to know about getting help from DADS, including the application process, your rights and interest lists.