Do you need your house changed so you can get around better? Do you need a ramp to your front door? Does your bathroom need grab bars or a wider door?

DADS can help with some of these changes. However, we can't pay for major changes, such as:

  • Adding a new structure
  • Adding more space
  • Remodeling
  • Regular maintenance

The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs may be able help you with home repairs and weatherization.

Where Do I Call to Get These Services?

Please click here to find your local intake office, area agency on aging, local authority, or aging and disability resource center. You can search by city, county or ZIP code.

What You Need to Know

Click here to find out other things you need to know about getting help from DADS, including the application process, your rights and interest lists.