Do you want to go to school or get job training? Do you want to find a job? Do you want to learn skills to be independent?

Who Can Get Help

All Job Seekers

The Texas Workforce Commission helps all Texans who are looking for work. Their website includes job listings, tips for finding a job and unemployment information.

People Who Have Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities

Supported employment services can help you find and keep a job. Talk to your caseworker or a staff member where you live to find out more.

People Who Have Physical Disabilities

The Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) can help some people with disabilities train for, find and keep a job.

Where Do I Call to Get These Services?

Click here to find your local intake office, area agency on aging, local authority, or aging and disability resource center. You can search by city, county or ZIP code.

What You Need to Know

Click here to find out other things you need to know about getting help from DADS, including the application process, your rights and interest lists.