- DSRIP Tableau Dashboard (updated 3/5/18)
The DSRIP Tableau Dashboard presents Category 1-3 data in various summaries and graphs. It allows project filters based on RHP, Provider Name, Provider Type, Project Option, Primary Project Type, and Category 3 Outcome.
- DSRIP Tableau Dashboard User Reference Guide (PDF) (updated 10/14/15)
- DSRIP Approved and Active Projects as of 3/1/17 (Excel) (updated 3/10/17)
- Total Payments to Date by Project ( Excel) (updated 7/17/18) (This file contains total payments to date for projects currently on the DSRIP Approved and Active Projects list. Please note that these active project totals do not match individual reporting round payment summary totals due to withdrawn projects and recoupments. DY1 payments are not included.)
- Reported Category 3 Outcomes - All RHPs (Excel) (updated 4/10/18)
- Project types - statewide summary (Excel) (7/2/15) (This document is a sortable file of primary and secondary project types selected by each provider to categorize their DSRIP projects.)
- Calendar Year 2015 RHP-Level Medicaid/CHIP PPAs, PPRs and PPCs (Excel) (6/1/17)
- Regional (RHP) Quality Measures ( Excel) (11/15/16) (This file presents a regional (RHP) level comparison of performance on various inpatient and ambulatory outcomes based on 2013 and 2014 Texas Medicaid Managed Care claims data, building on the information presented at the 2015 Statewide Learning Collaborative by the Institute of Child Health Policy (PDF). Please see the "Contents" tab of the Excel file for overview information.
- QPI Summary - All RHPs (Excel) (updated 4/17/18)
- Map of RHP and Medicaid Managed Care Service Delivery Areas boundaries (PDF) (8/17/16)
DY7-8 RHP Plan Updates
The updated RHP Plans below reflect information for DSRIP providers in DY7-8. Anchor templates contain regional DY7-8 information on updated Community Needs Assessments, stakeholder engagement, learning collaborative plans, process for allocating additional funds (if applicable) and summaries of regional valuation, Category B and Category C.
DY2-5 RHP Plans
Category 1 & 2 Workbooks for Four-year and Three-year Projects (updated 2/4/16)
Category 3 (posted 5/12/15)
Category 4 (posted 5/12/15)
Regional websites contain additional information on development of regional plans and DSRIP projects, as well as information on stakeholder opportunities and other regional Transformation Waiver resources.
- RHP 1: uthealth.org/waiver
- RHP 2: utmb.edu/1115
- RHP 3: SETexasRHP.com
- RHP 4: nchdcc.org/1115-waiver-information.cfm
- RHP 5: www.southtexasrhp.com
- RHP 6: texasrhp6.com
- RHP 7: www.texasrhp7.org
- RHP 8: www.tamhsc.edu/1115-waiver/rhp8/index.html
- RHP 9: www.texasrhp9.com/Main/Home.aspx
- RHP 10: www.rhp10txwaiver.com
- RHP 11: texasrhp11.com/
- RHP 12: texasrhp12.com
- RHP 13: texasrhp13.com
- RHP 14: texasrhp14.com
- RHP 15: umcelpaso.org
- RHP 16: texasrhp16.com
- RHP 17: www.tamhsc.edu/1115-waiver/rhp17/index.html
- RHP 18: www.tx-rhp18.net/home
- RHP 19: texasrhp19.com
- RHP 20: www.webbcountytx.gov/IndigentHealthCare/HealthcarePartnership/
Original RHP Plans
Read the original RHP Plan submissions sent to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.