The Special Terms and Conditions (STCs) of the Texas 1115 Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program Waiver include a requirement to submit a draft DSRIP Transition Plan to CMS by October 1, 2019 and finalized by March 31, 2020. This Transition Plan must describe how the state will further develop its delivery system reform efforts without DSRIP funding after DY10, which ends on September 30, 2021. The Transition Plan will include milestones for HHSC for DY9-10 as the state prepares for DSRIP to end.
DSRIP Transition Plan
- Draft DSRIP Revised Transition Plan – Submitted to CMS (PDF) (4/13/2020) In February, HHSC submitted revisions to the DSRIP Transition Plan to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). These revisions were made in response to CMS feedback on the draft plan that was submitted in September 2019. The revised plan is posted here, but has not been finally approved by CMS.
- Summary of Stakeholder Meetings on DSRIP Transition (PDF) (10/23/19)
- DSRIP Transition Update Webinar Slides (PDF) (10/14/19)
- Draft DSRIP Transition Plan - Submitted to CMS (PDF) (10/3/19)
- Summary of Stakeholder Feedback on Draft Transition Plan (PDF) (10/3/19)
- Transition Proposals Received from Stakeholders (Excel) The document has been edited as of 6/28/2019 to include edits and additional proposals.
Transition Milestone Updates
In February 2020, DSRIP Anchors and providers submitted feedback on the existing Regional Healthcare Partnership (RHP) structure as part of the transition to post-DSRIP programs. The summaries of responses to the two surveys are below. HHSC will consider all responses as the agency develops post-DSRIP programs and operations framework.
Partner Engagement Plan
- Partner Engagement Plan – May 15, 2020 Quarterly Meeting (PDF) (5/15/2020)
- Partner Engagement Plan – February 12, 2020 Quarterly Meeting (PDF) (2/20/2020)
- DSRIP Transition Partner Engagement Plan (PDF) (12/16/19)
- Summary of partner feedback on DSRIP Transition Partner Engagement Plan (PDF) (12/16/19)
Best Practices Workgroup
- Best Practices Workgroup Membership List (PDF) (4/13/2020)