Delivery System Reform Incentive Program (DSRIP) Statewide Events Calendar
RHP 6 Learning Collaborative
Joint RHP 8 & RHP 17 Learning Collaborative
RHP 15 Learning Collaborative - Social Barriers to Healthcare
August 23, 2019
Contact: Oscar Perez
RHP 12 Learning Collaborative
September 30, 2019
Contact: Bobbye Hrncirik
Key Waiver Dates
- April 1, 2019 - DSRIP Online Reporting System opens for providers to begin DY8 R1 (April) reporting.
- April 4, 2019 - HHSC hosting DY8 R1 (April) DSRIP Reporting webinar.
- April 24, 2019 - Final date to submit questions regarding Category C April reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY7 data in the Category C Reporting Template or DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- April 26, 2019 - Final date to submit Category A, Category B and Category D questions regarding April reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY7 data in the DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- April 30, 2019 - Due date for providers’ submission of DY8 R1 (April) reporting.
- May 1, 2019 - HHSC will begin review of the April reports and supporting documentation.
- May 16, 2019 - HHSC will post the estimated IGT due for April reporting based on milestones and metrics reported as achieved. Final IGT due will be based on HHSC review and approval.
- May 20, 2019, 5:00 pm - Due date for IGT Entities to approve and comment on their affiliated providers’ April reported progress on metrics using the "IGT Entity Feedback Form” that is posted on the Bulletin Board for DY7 carryforward milestone and metrics or the IGT tab for DY8 projects.
- May 31, 2019, 5:00 pm - Due date for submission of any IGT changes in entities or proportion of IGT among entities submitted to HHSC (TXHealthcareTransformation@hhsc.state.tx.us) using the IGT Entity Change Form that is posted under Other 1115 Medicaid Waiver Forms on the Bulletin Board.
- June 10, 2019 - HHSC and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will complete their review and approval of April DY8 reports or request additional information (referred to as NMI) regarding the data reported.
- June 17, 2019 - Estimated date for Rate Analysis to send IGT notification.
- July 2, 2019 - IGT settlement date for April reporting.
- July 10, 2019, 11:59 pm - Due date for providers to submit responses to HHSC requests for additional information (NMI requests) on April reported SAR requirements and reported Category A-D milestones/metrics achievement.
- July 17, 2019 - April reporting DY8 DSRIP payments processed for transferring hospitals.
- July 31, 2019 - April reporting DY7 DSRIP payments for all providers and DY8 DSRIP payments processed for providers that were not paid on July 18, 2019.
- August 9, 2019 - HHSC and CMS will approve or deny the additional information submitted in response to HHSC comments on April reported milestone/metric achievement. Approved reports will be included for payment in the next DSRIP payment period, estimated for January 2020.