Delivery System Reform Incentive Program (DSRIP) Statewide Events Calendar
RHP 7 – Learning Collaborative - DSRIP Program Integration with Medicaid MCOs – Let’s Get Connected
March 8, 2019 (9:00 to 1:30) in Austin
Contact: Carol Saucedo
5th Annual RHPs 9, 10, and 18 Collaborative Connections - Impacting Care: A Learning Collaborative Summit
RHP 6 Learning Collaborative
Key Waiver Dates
- December 21, 2018 - HHSC Rate Analysis to send out the IGT due amounts for metrics that were approved in the current round, or approved but unpaid in previous rounds.
- January 4, 2019 – IGT settlement date for October DY7 reporting DSRIP payments and Monitoring IGT.
- January 15, 2019 – Due date for providers to submit responses to HHSC requests for additional information on October DY7 reported milestone/metric achievement and incomplete semi-annual progress reports.
- January 18, 2019 – October reporting DY7 DSRIP payments processed for transferring hospitals.
- January 31, 2019 – October reporting DY6 and DY7 DSRIP payments processed for all providers that were not paid on January 18. Note that there are separate transactions for each payment for each DY.
- February 22, 2019 – HHSC and CMS will approve or deny the additional information submitted in response to HHSC comments on October reported milestone/metric achievement and semi-annual progress reports. Approved reports will be included for payment in the next DSRIP payment period, estimated for July 2019.