HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has posted the following Milestone 10 Survey results on the Waiver Renewal Page:
- HHSC has created a new section on the Waiver Renewal page titled DY9-10 COVID-19 Protocol Changes. Stakeholders may submit feedback on the Attachment J – PFM DY9-10 Cat B and C COVID-19 Changes (PDF), COVID-19 DY9 Summary of Changes (PDF) and Category C Estimated Average Achievement Values by Measure Class (Excel) no later than Friday, June 26, 2020, as HHSC discusses PFM changes with CMS.
- On June 22, 2020, HHSC held a public forum via webinar providing updates on the Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 waiver and allowed public commentary.
- HHSC has posted the Final DY9-10 PFM with Changes for Provisional Approvals on the Waiver Renewal page (5/5/2020).
- HHSC has posted the Draft DSRIP Revised Transition Plan – Submitted to CMS on the Waiver Renewal page (4/13/2020).
- HHSC has posted the Best Practices Workgroup Membership List on the Waiver Renewal page (4/13/2020).
- HHSC has updated the Category C Summary Workbook - All RHPs template on the RHP Summary page (4/10/2020).
- HHSC has posted the DSRIP DY9-10 Provider Summary Information on the RHP Summary page (3/11/2020).
- HHSC has posted the DY9-10 RHP Plan Updates for all RHPs on the RHP Summary page (3/6/2020).
- HHSC has posted the PowerPoint slides for the Partner Engagement Plan – February 12, 2020 Quarterly Meeting on the Waiver Renewal page (2/20/2020).