HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has posted the CMS Approved DSRIP Transition Plan on the DSRIP Transition webpage.
- HHSC has updated the Attachment J – FINAL PFM DY9-10 COVID-19 Changes (PDF) (8/10/2020) on the Waiver Renewal Page.
- HHSC has updated the Total Payments to Date for DY1-10 (Excel) on the RHP Summary Information Page.
- HHSC has posted the April DY9 Project and Category Summary (Excel) and April DY9 Category C Milestone Summary (Excel) to the Tools and Guidelines Page.
- HHSC has posted the following Milestone 10 Survey results on the Waiver Renewal Page:
- On June 22, 2020, HHSC held a public forum via webinar providing updates on the Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 waiver and allowed public commentary.