HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has posted an updated summary of Transition Proposals Received from Stakeholders on the Waiver Renewal page. (02/07/2019)
- HHSC has posted a link to the DY9-10 DSRIP Program Funding and Mechanics Protocol (PFM) Webinar and the PFPM DY9-10 Webinar Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Waiver Renewal page. (1/18/19)
- HHSC has posted October DY7 Project and Category Summary Payment Summary and the Category C Milestone Payment Summary on the Tools and Guidelines page. (1/18/19)
- HHSC has updated the Total Payments to Date by Project on the RHP Summary Information page. (1/18/19)
- HHSC has posted the draft DY9-10 DSRIP Program Funding and Mechanics Protocol (PFM) on the Waiver Renewal page. (1/3/19)
- A survey has been opened for feedback on the draft DY9-10 PFM: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PFMDY9-10. The deadline for comments is January 31, 2019. (1/3/19)