HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has posted a Category C Reporting Summary Workbook on the RHP Summary page. The workbook includes Category C measures in all regions and reflects baselines reported or corrected through previous reporting periods and Interim Correction Template submissions. (4/3/2019)
- HHSC has posted both a Summary of Stakeholder Feedback on the first draft of the PFM Protocol as well as a Revised PFM Protocol based on that feedback on the Waiver Renewal page (3/29/2019).
- HHSC has updated the DY7-8 Provider Summary Information on the RHP Summary Information page (3/21/2019).
- HHSC has updated the 1115 Waiver Dates and Deadlines page to include key April DY8 reporting dates (3/19/2019).
- HHSC has updated the summary of Transition Proposals Received from Stakeholders on the Waiver Renewal page. (03/14/2019)