HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has posted the Draft DSRIP Transition Plan webinar presentation and a link to the recording of the Draft DSRIP Transition Plan webinar to the Recorded Webinars page (8/9/2019).
- HHSC has updated the QPI Summary file on the RHP Summary Information page (8/8/2019).
- HHSC has posted the Draft DSRIP Transition Plan, along with a link to a survey for stakeholder feedback on the Transition Plan and a link to a webinar regarding the Transition Plan on the Waiver Renewal page (8/1/2019).
- HHSC has posted a Summary of Stakeholder Feedback on the initial draft DSRIP Measure Bundle Protocol (MBP) for DY7-10, as well as the Revised MBP for DY7-10 on the Waiver Renewal page (8/1/2019).
- HHSC has posted an April DY8 Project and Category Summary of Paid Amounts and an April DY8 Category C Milestone Summary of Paid Amounts on the Tools and Guidelines page (7/24/2019).
- HHSC has updated the Total Payments to Date file on the RHP Summary Information page. (7/24/19)