HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- The recording of the February 8, 2018 webinar on the RHP Plan Update has been posted on the Recorded Webinars page. (2/9/18)
- HHSC has posted the RHP Plan Update Templates for current and new DSRIP providers, along with the RHP Plan Update Companion document. Please see the Tools and Guidelines page for more information. (2/2/18)
- CMS has approved the DSRIP Protocols for DY7-8. Please see the Waiver Renewal page for more information. (1/19/18)
- CMS Approves $25 Billion in Medicaid Funding for Next Five Years (PDF) (12/21/17)
- HHSC Acceptance of CMS Extension (PDF) (12/21/2017)
- Medicaid 1115 Waiver Budget Neutrality Financial Summary (XSLX) (12/21/2017)