HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has posted the Total Payments to Date for DY1-10 (Excel) on the RHP Summary Information page.
- HHSC has posted the October DY9 Category C Milestone Summary (Excel) and October DY9 Category and Measure Summary (Excel) on the 1115 Medicaid Waiver Tools & Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page.
- On Jan. 15, 2021, HHSC received Federal approval for the Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement 1115 Demonstration Waiver.
- HHSC has posted the 1115 waiver Special Terms and Conditions, “Fast Track” application template, and Extension Appendices for public comment on the 1115 Waiver Renewal page.
- On June 22, 2020, HHSC held a public forum via webinar providing updates on the Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 waiver and allowed public commentary.