Delivery System Reform Incentive Program (DSRIP) Statewide Events Calendar
No RHP Virtual Learning Collaboratives have been submitted at this time
Key Waiver Dates
- April 1, 2021 – The DSRIP Online Reporting System will open for providers to begin April DY10 reporting. The templates for Category C and Category D will be posted to the Bulletin Board as soon as they are available.
- April 6, 2021 – DY9R1 Reporting Webinar from 10 am to 12 pm Register here for the webinar.
- April 23, 2021 – Final date to submit questions regarding Category C April reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY10 data in the Category C Reporting Template or the DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- April 28, 2021 – Final date to submit questions regarding Category B and Category D April reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY10 data in the DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- April 30, 2021, 11:59 pm – Due date for providers to submit April DY10 DSRIP reporting, upload applicable Category C and Category D reporting templates using the DSRIP Online Reporting System, and email the Related Strategies reporting template to the HHSC Waiver mailbox at TXHealthcareTransformation@hhsc.state.tx.us. Do not upload the Related Strategies reporting template to the DSRIP Online Reporting System. Late submissions using the DSRIP Online Reporting System or via email will not be accepted.
- May 1, 2021 – HHSC will begin review of the April reporting and supporting documentation.
- May 18, 2021 – HHSC will post the estimated IGT due for April reporting based on milestones and metrics reported as achieved. Final IGT due will be based on HHSC review and approval.
- May 20, 2021, 5:00 pm – Due date for IGT Entities to approve and comment on their affiliated providers’ April reported progress on metrics using the IGT tab for DY10 projects or the "IGT Entity Feedback Form” that is posted on the DSRIP Online Reporting System’s Bulletin Board for discontinued providers who are wrapping up reporting on their Category C DY8 carryforward milestones.
- This is not an opportunity to identify technical errors entered in the DSRIP Online Reporting System. Examples of issues to include are reported progress that was not actually achieved, changes in project scope that were not reported by the provider and risks to the project that were not reported by the provider. If there are no issues, comments do not need to be submitted and HHSC will assume the IGT Entity has approved the reported information.
- If technical errors are identified in the DSRIP Online Reporting System, use the Waiver mailbox to communicate those errors by April 28, 2021.
- June 1, 2021, 5:00 pm – Due date for submitting any IGT changes in entities or proportion of IGT among entities to HHSC (TXHealthcareTransformation@hhsc.state.tx.us) using the IGT Entity Change Form that is posted under Other 1115 Medicaid Waiver Forms on the DSRIP Online Reporting System’s Bulletin Board. In the email submission, cc your Anchor and the associated IGT Entities.
- June 14, 2021 – HHSC and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will complete their review and approval of April DY10 reporting or request additional information (referred to as NMI) regarding the data reported. Note that HHSC completes multiple levels of review prior to determining that a milestone/metric requires additional information.
- If additional information is requested, the DSRIP payment related to the milestone/metric will not be included with June DSRIP payments.
- June 16, 2021 – Estimated date for Provider Finance to send IGT notification.
- July 6, 2021 – IGT settlement date for April reporting.
- July 15, 2021, 11:59 pm – Due date for providers to submit responses to HHSC requests for additional information (NMI requests) on April reported SAR requirements and reported Category B-D milestones/metrics achievement. Providers should include "NMI" in the file name when uploading documentation in response to NMI requests.
- July 20, 2021 – April reporting DY10 DSRIP payments processed for transferring hospitals.
- July 31, 2021 – April reporting DY8, DY9, and DY10 DSRIP payments for all providers and DY8 and DY9 DSRIP payments processed for providers that were not paid on July 20, 2021. There are separate transactions for each payment for each DY.
- August 21, 2021 – HHSC and CMS will approve or deny the additional information submitted in response to HHSC comments on April reported milestone/metric achievement. Approved reporting will be included for payment in the next DSRIP payment period, estimated for January 2022.