Delivery System Reform Incentive Program (DSRIP) Statewide Events Calendar
No RHP Virtual Learning Collaboratives have been submitted at this time
Key Waiver Dates
- October 1, 2020 – The DSRIP Online Reporting System will open for providers to begin October DY9 reporting. The templates for Category A, Category C, and Category D will be posted to the Bulletin Board as soon as they are available.
- October 6, 2020 – DY9R2 Reporting Webinar, 10 am to 12 pm. To register, go to https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2730976186788868624
- October 23, 2020 – Final date to submit questions regarding Category C October reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY9 data in the Category C Reporting Template or the DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- October 28, 2020 – Final date to submit questions regarding Category A, Category B, and Category D October reporting and inform HHSC of any issues with DY9 data in the DSRIP Online Reporting System.
- October 31, 2020, 11:59 pm – Due date for providers to submit October DY9 DSRIP reporting using the DSRIP Online Reporting System and to upload applicable Category A, Category C, and Category D templates. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- November 1, 2020 – HHSC will begin review of the October reports and supporting documentation.
- November 16, 2020 – HHSC will post the estimated IGT due for October reporting based on milestones and metrics reported as achieved. Final IGT due will be based on HHSC review and approval.
- November 20, 2020, 5:00 pm – Due date for IGT Entities to approve and comment on their affiliated providers’ October reported progress on metrics using the "IGT Entity Feedback Form” that is posted on the DSRIP Online Reporting System’s Bulletin Board for DY8 carryforward Cat C milestones for providers not participating in DY9-10 or the IGT tab for DY7-10 projects.
- If technical errors are identified in the DSRIP Online Reporting System, please use the Waiver mailbox to communicate those errors by October 28, 2020, as stated above.
- December 1, 2020 – Due date for submitting any IGT changes in entities or proportion of IGT among entities to HHSC (TXHealthcareTransformation@hhsc.state.tx.us) using the IGT Entity Change Form that is posted under Other 1115 Medicaid Waiver Forms on the DSRIP Online Reporting System’s Bulletin Board. In the email submission, cc your Anchor and the associated IGT Entities.
- December 11, 2020 - HHSC and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will complete their review and approval of October DY9 reports or request additional information (referred to as NMI) regarding the data reported. Note that HHSC completes multiple levels of review prior to determining that a milestone/metric requires additional information.
- If additional information is requested, the DSRIP payment related to the milestone/metric will not be included with January DSRIP payments.
- December 15, 2020 - Estimated date for Rate Analysis to send IGT notification.
- January 6, 2021 – IGT settlement date for October reporting.
- January 15, 2021, 11:59 - Due date for providers to submit responses to HHSC requests for additional information (NMI requests) on October reported SAR requirements and reported Category A-D milestones/metrics achievement. Providers should include "NMI" in the file name when uploading documentation in response to NMI requests.
- January 20, 2021 – October reporting DY9 DSRIP payments processed for transferring hospitals.
- January 29, 2021– October reporting DY8 DSRIP payments for all providers and DY9 DSRIP payments processed for providers that were not paid on January 20, 2021. There are separate transactions for each payment for each DY.
- February 24, 2021 - HHSC and CMS will approve or deny the additional information submitted in response to HHSC comments on October reported milestone/metric achievement. Approved reports will be included for payment in the next DSRIP payment period, estimated for July 2021.