DBS considers the following questions in measuring vendor performance:
- Did the IL skills vendor meet the consumer's independent living needs as requisitioned by the IL worker?
- Has the IL skills vendor met DBS contract specifications?
- Has the IL skills vendor performed all contractual services in a professional manner in accordance with the requirements detailed in this manual?
- Was initial contact with DBS consumers accomplished in a timely manner after receipt of the referral?
- Has the IL skills vendor adhered to DBS confidentiality standards?
- Has the IL skills vendor submitted all required reports in accordance with DBS specifications or standards?
- Has the IL skills vendor submitted fully completed invoices (including required attachments such as travel logs if applicable) no later than 35 calendar days following service completion?