Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
The appendix lists services available from the:
- Department of State Health (DSHS)
- Texas Veterans Commission (TVC)
- Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA)
- Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS)
- Rehabilitation Technology Resource Center
Note: Not all services or program may be available in all parts of the state. For more information, contact the nearest local office or call the relevant telephone number given in the appendix.
This appendix appears in the following handbooks:
Case Worker Community Care for the Aged and Disabled Handbook (CW-CCAD): Appendix XV
STAR+PLUS Handbook (SPH): Appendix XV
STAR+PLUS Program Support Unit Operational Procedures Handbook (SPOPH): Appendix XV