Upon notification of abuse, neglect, or exploitation allegations that involve a CRS participant, the provider must cooperate with CRS program staff members with respect to providing information about the incident.
The following documents must be provided to the designated CRS program staff member, as the documents become available:
- the incident report;
- progress notes on the incident;
- medical assessments;
- a copy of the participant’s Individualized Program Plan;
- a copy of meeting notes related to the incident;
- the provider’s investigation report with supporting documentation;
- documentation to illustrate that a report was made to the proper investigative agency, including the intake number, as applicable;
- a copy of the investigative agency’s report upon completion, as applicable; and
- a copy of a deficiency report with the investigation report, as applicable.