The provider must develop a discharge summary for each participant and provide a copy to the CRS program staff member within 10 business days after services are completed or terminated.
The discharge summary must include:
- the strengths, abilities, needs and preferences of the participant;
- the goals established in the Individualized Program Plan;
- the services provided, and the relationship to the status of each goal;
- the reason for discharge; and
- referrals and recommendations, and any necessary physician's orders, to help the participant maintain or improve functioning and increase independence.