The purpose of the CRS program is to assist eligible consumers who have a traumatic brain injury (TBI), traumatic spinal cord injury (TSCI), or both, function independently in the home and community in regard to communication, mobility, and self-care.
The CRS program offers the following service arrays to address functional ability for TBI and TSCI:
- Inpatient Comprehensive Medical Rehabilitation Services
- Outpatient Therapy Services
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation Services:
- residential services (TBI Only)
- non-residential services (both TBI and TSCI)
- Ancillary Goods and Services