The provider agency must:
(1) meet all provisions described in Chapter 49 of this title (relating to Contracting for Community Care Services);
(2) deliver services under the appropriate license for the setting in which the provider agency will deliver SSPD services; and
(3) comply with the plan of operation, which is incorporated in the contract by reference.
The provider agency may deliver services in the following settings:
(1) 24-Hour Shared Attendant Care;
(2) an adult day care facility; or
(3) other settings approved by the contract manager.
Any written information that DHS requires the provider agency to send to DHS must be sent by mail, fax, or hand-delivery. DHS does not accept e-mail delivery.