At a minimum, the invoice must include:
- vendor's complete name and address;
- vendor's 14-digit Texas Identification number (TIN);
- vendor's contact name and telephone number;
- CRS program service authorization number;
- CRS program office delivery address;
- CRS program contract number, if applicable;
- a description of the goods or services provided including the dates of service;
- quantity, unit cost being billed and as documented on the original order; and
- other relevant information supporting and explaining the payment requested or identifying a successor organization to an original vendor, if necessary.
Additional documentation may be required to accompany invoices, subject to the specific program’s published standards.
Optional Information on the invoice may include:
- the provider's invoice number;
- the provider’s fax number; and
- the name of the counselor or other staff involved.