Vendors must submit invoices to the office address listed on the CRS service authorization.
The invoice must comply with:
- applicable contract;
- CRS Standards for Providers;
- CRS Manual; and
- service authorization terms and conditions.
Within seven calendars days of receiving an invoice, the staff member must:
- verify that the invoice is complete;
- acknowledge receipt of the invoice in ReHabWorks; and
- authorize goods and services (for more information see ReHabWorks Users Guide, Chapter 19 Case Authorizing Payment).