Contracts are the required instrument to purchase most goods or services. Before creating a service record, check ReHabWorks to verify whether a contract is required.
If a contract is required, case-by-case exceptions to a contract requirement may be approved only in situations where the exception is:
- in the best interest of the CRS program;
- in the best interest of the CRS consumer;
- necessary and appropriate;
- in accordance with the consumer’s plan; and
- in accordance with state or federal laws.
The CRS program manager reviews exceptions.