Purchasing of goods and services for CRS consumers is subject to state and federal laws. These include, but are not limited to:
- 34 TAC, Part 1, Chapter 20 Texas Procurement and Support Services;
- Texas Government Code, Annotated, Section 2155.382(d); and
- Texas Government Code, Chapter 2155.
The CRS program does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in purchasing consumer goods and services.
Policy and Procedure Manuals
CRS counselors, designated technicians, and other CRS staff members that purchase goods and services for consumers are also subject to the policies and procedures throughout the following manuals:
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services Manual – General Services
- CRS Standards for Providers Manual
- Contracting Processes and Procedures Manual
- Medical Services Required Practices Handbook
- ReHabWorks User’s Guide