Effective Date: 5/2015
To request verification of alien status from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
When to Prepare
Complete Form G-845 Supplement, along with Form G-845, Verification Request, when the advisor is unable to obtain verification through the automated Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlement (SAVE) program’s Verification Information System (VIS) or SAVE instructs the advisor to "Institute Additional Verification."
Number of Copies
Mail Form G-845 Supplement with Form G-845 and attach copies (front and back) of all immigration documentation provided by the applicant to:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Attn.: USCIS SAVE Program Status Verification Office
300 N. Los Angeles Blvd., Room 2050
Los Angeles, CA 90012
For Cuban-Haitian Entrant verification, mail Form G-845 Supplement with Form G-845 and attach copies (front and back) of all immigration documentation provided by the applicant to:
USCIS Status Verification Operations Office
Attn.: Case Resolution Unit
10 Fountain Plaza, 3rd Floor
Buffalo, NY 14202
The requirements are listed in the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
Complete only the top portion of the form.
Part 1 — Information From the Registered Agency
To: USCIS — Enter the address specified above.
From — Enter the following address:
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
P.O. Box 149027
Austin, TX 78714-9027
1. Immigration Document Number — Enter in Items 1.a.-1.d. the Alien Registration Number (A-Number), I-94 Number, or Immigration Number and Form Name Containing the Other Immigration Number.
2. Applicant's Name — Enter in Items 2.a.-2.c. the immigrant's full name (last, first and middle), as shown on the immigration document.
3. Case Verification Number — Enter the 15-digit case verification number if a query was initiated in the SAVE online system. If the SAVE online system was not used, leave this field blank.
4. Date of Birth — Enter the immigrant's date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
5. Social Security Number — Enter the immigrant's Social Security number, if available
6. Information Requested by Registered Agency — Select all applicable boxes in 6.a.-6.h. to indicate the verification requested.
7. Name of Agency Official — Enter the advisor's last name in 7.a. and first name in 7.b.
8. Daytime Telephone Number — Enter the advisor's telephone number with area code in 8.a. and extension number (if applicable) in 8.b.
9. Date Request Completed — Enter the date Form G-845 Supplement is prepared or sent.
10. Registered Agency Comments (if any) — Enter additional information about the immigration verification request. Use this box for providing additional information or comments, such as:
- Date of entry into the United States;
- Previous receipt numbers; and
- Special requests from the registered Agency.
Part 2. USCIS Responses — Only USCIS should complete this information.
Part 3. USCIS Additional Responses — Only USCIS should complete this information.
Part 4. USCIS Comments — Only USCIS should complete this information.
Returned Form G-845 Supplement from USCIS
Review the response provided by USCIS on Form G-845 Supplement, and take action to continue providing benefits or to disqualify the individual, as appropriate.