Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Form 4205 is used by a foster parent or medical consenter of a child in the ECI program to consent to the release of the child’s IFSP or other medical information to the Health Passport system.
Copies and Distribution
Foster Parent or Surrogate Parent
- Read the statements on Pages 1, 2, and 3.
- Place an X in the appropriate box or boxes on Page 1.
- Sign and date the form on Page 1.
Acronyms and Definitions
Health Passport: An electronic health information system created by HHSC, under the direction of Texas Family Code, Section 266.006. Its purpose is to ensure that children and their health care providers and medical consenters have access to their health-related information while the child is in foster care.
IFSP: Individual Family Services Plan
Medical consenter: Documented as medical consenter by the Department of Family and Protective Services