Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Form 4202 explains the contractor’s rights and responsibilities for any adverse action taken on behalf of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
Copies and Distribution
HHSC staff must attach a copy of this form to any notice of adverse action, and
- send the original notice of adverse action and attached Form 4202 to the contractor,
- retain a copy for the contract files, and
- forward to the HHSC Contract Administration Manager:
- a copy of this form,
- the notice of adverse action, and
- any documentation related to the notice of adverse action.
The staff retains a copy of this form, the notice of adverse action, and any documents related to the notice of adverse action according to the current HHSC record retention schedule.
Form 4202 must not be changed or amended in any way.