Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Form 4122 is used by staff and Home and Community-based Services (HCS) Waiver program providers to document a service claim for the host home/companion care service component.
When to Prepare
Form 4122 must be completed within a reasonable time frame if billable activities have been performed for an individual by a service provider. Form 4122:
- must be used for only one individual;
- may be used for up to seven separate billable service claims (each billable service claim must be entered on a separate line); and
- is considered a Medicaid document used for Medicaid purposes.
It is important to record accurate information on Form 4122, as this information may be subject to a court of law. Failure to record information and/or deliberate falsification of documentation is strictly prohibited.
Number of Copies and Form Retention
The program provider must maintain a copy of the completed form in the individual's record. For questions or assistance completing Form 4122, call the Billing and Payment Hotline at 512-438-5359.
Individual Name — Enter the individual's name.
Location — Enter the address where the billable activity occurred.
Local Case No./CARE ID — Enter the individual's local case number and CARE ID number.
Week Of — Enter the date of the first day of the week.
Date and Days of the Week — Enter the date (month, day, year) when the billable activity occurred.
Activities of Daily Living, Habilitation, Assisting With, Not in Home — Mark (initial or check) all items completed by the service provider.
Date, Initials and Comments — Enter the date, initials of the service provider(s) providing billable activities to the individual and any comments. When providing comments/documentation, enter the date that the billable activity occurred.
Host/Companion Printed Name — The service provider(s) providing the service prints his/her name.
Host/Companion Staff Signature — The service provider(s) who provided the billable activity must sign the form.