Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Form 4120 is used by staff, as well as Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living Service (TxHmL) Waiver program providers to document a service claim for the Day Habilitation service component.
When to Prepare
Form 4120 must be completed within a reasonable time frame after billable activities have been performed for an individual by a service provider.
The program provider must maintain a copy of the completed Form 4120 in the individual's record.
- Form 4120 must be used for only one individual.
- Form 4120 may be used for up to five separate billable service claims. Each billable service claim must be entered on a separate column.
- Form 4120, or another form created for a similarly intended purpose, is considered a Medicaid document used for Medicaid purposes. As such, by using this form, you understand it is your responsibility to record accurate information, as this information may be subject to a court of law. Failure to record accurate information and/or deliberate falsification of documentation is strictly prohibited.
Individual Name — Enter the individual's name.
Place of Service(s) — Enter the address at which the billable activity occurred.
Local Case No./Client Assignment and Registration (CARE) ID — Enter the individual's local case number and CARE ID number.
Date and Days of the Week — Enter the date (month, day, year) when the billable activity occurred.
Time In — Enter the time when the billable activity started.
Time Out — Enter the time when the billable activity ended.
Mark (initial or check) all areas in which you provided assistance to the person — Mark the box that corresponds to activities provided by the service provider. The services marked must justify amount of time spent providing services. A minimum of one activity must be marked for a billable service claim to have occurred.
Comments (Special Events/Occurrences) — Provide written documentation as needed or desired. If providing written documentation, enter the date in which the billable activity occurred and the staff initials.
Employee Signature — The service provider(s) who provided services during the billable activity must sign the form.
Initials — Enter the initials of the service provider(s) providing billable activities to the individual.
To inquire about Form 4120 or instructions, call the Billing & Payment Hotline at 512-438-5359.