Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
Form 4117 is used by staff, as well as Home and Community-based Services (HCS) and Texas Home Living (TxHmL) Waiver program providers to document a service claim for the Supported Employment service component.
When to Complete
Form 4117 must be completed within a reasonable time frame after billable activities have been performed for an individual by a service provider.
The program provider must maintain a copy of the completed Form 4117 in the individual's record.
- Form 4117 must be used for only one individual.
- Form 4117, or another form created for a similarly intended purpose, is considered a Medicaid document used for Medicaid purposes. As such, by using this form, you understand it is your responsibility to record accurate information, as this information may be subject to a court of law. Failure to record accurate information and/or deliberate falsification of documentation is strictly prohibited.
Individual Name — Enter the individual's name.
Local Case No./CARE ID — Enter the individual's local case number and Client Assignment and Registration (CARE) System ID.
Dates of Service — Enter the date (month, day, year) that the billable activity occurred.
Begin Time — Enter the time that the billable activity started.
End Time — Enter the time that the billable activity ended.
Total Time — Enter the total time of services provided.
Location — Enter the location code for the location where the service was delivered.
Employee Signature — The service provider(s) who provided the billable activity must sign the form.
Services provided code — Enter the corresponding code for the billable activity delivered.
Comments (Special Events/Occurrences) — Provide legible written documentation as needed or desired. If providing documentation, enter the date in which the billable activity occurred and the staff initials.
Billable Activities Codes and Location Code — Use codes to identify which billable activities were delivered and the location where service was delivered.
To inquire about Form 4117 or instructions, call the Billing & Payment Hotline at 512-438-5359.