Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
People in Texas interested in the Hemophilia Assistance Program complete Form 3033 to apply for services.
When to Prepare
Applicants complete and submit the form, along with required documents. Language services are available at no cost, if needed. Call 800-222-3986.
The completed and signed Form 3033, and completed and signed Form 3032, Hemophilia Assistance Program Physician Assessment, and any necessary documents should be mailed to:
Texas Department of State Health Services
Hemophilia Assistance Program
P.O. Box 149347, Mail Code 1938
Austin, TX 78714-9347
• Complete all sections of Form 3033. If completing by hand, print and use dark ink. Note: If you need assistance or require language services, call 800-222-3986.
• If you are self-employed, provide the most recent tax return showing adjusted gross income.
• Sign and date Form 3033.
• Have a doctor complete Form 3032, Hemophilia Assistance Program Physician Assessment.
• Mail Form 3033, Form 3032, and all necessary documents to the address above.