2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To request and share case information not available through data inquiry.
Form 2067 is used by staff in TANF, Food Stamps, Medicaid, self-support services, protective services, and community care for the aged and disabled.
When to Prepare
Prepare Form 2067 when
- eligibility staff request or share information about case record transfers. When the client reports a move to the losing office, list in “Comments” the known reporting and verification requirements the client must complete at the gaining office in order to continue receiving benefits. (B-500)
- eligibility staff request or share other case information. Example: An advisor notifies another eligibility worker with an associated case that TANF benefits have been granted, denied, or adjusted.
- DADS staff and/or contractors in different program areas share information or request or refer services. Examples:
- TANF/Medicaid staff refer a client to child care, Family Health Services nurse, THSteps, family planning, or genetic services;
- community care for the aged and disabled and Medicaid eligibility staff report information about a client or request information about a client; or
- protective services staff notify an eligibility advisor that a
- protective payee is being named for a TANF caretaker, or
- child has been removed from a TANF/Medicaid home.
Number of Copies
Complete an original and two copies.
Send the original to staff whom you are providing information. When requesting information, send the original and one copy. When responding to a request for information, return the original to staff who requested the information. Place the copy in a suspense file or case folder as appropriate.
For eligibility case record transfers, give the original to the client when the household reports a move to the losing office.
Food stamp case folder copies are kept for three years from the date on the form. They are filed under correspondence. Other program copies may be destroyed when no longer needed.
Enter names and addresses of the staff receiving and sending Form 2067. Enter the case name and address. Enter category or kind of assistance and the case or other identifying number.
Check the appropriate blocks to show what kind of information is being shared or requested or which services are requested.
Enter a description of the information being shared or requested. Use the back of the form if needed.
Enter the initiating staff’s phone number, signature, and date.
Enter a description of the information; use the back of the form if needed. Enter the responding staff’s phone number, signature, and date. Enter the name and addresses of the people receiving and sending the response.