Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
This form has a custom logo upload functionality. To embed the custom logo into the form, follow these steps:
- Fill out all the form fields.
- Click on the upper left-hand image box and upload the logo. Only JPG and PNG files are supported.
- In the menu bar go to File > Print.
- In the Printer section select "Adobe PDF" or "Print to PDF" option.
- Click "Print" and this will prompt you to save the filled-out PDF to your computer.
- At this point, the PDF will be flattened and you will no longer have the option to edit the form.