Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To serve as a cover letter for applications/redeterminations and monitoring contacts.
- To notify individuals of an appointment to determine/redetermine eligibility for services.
When to Prepare
Send Form 2068 with each application/redetermination form. When needed, also send Form 2068 to inform an applicant or individual of a scheduled appointment.
Number of Copies
Complete an original and one copy.
Send the original to the applicant/individual and retain the copy in the case record.
Retain the case record copy for three years.