Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. More COVID-19 information.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To request and share case information not available through data inquiry.
Form 2067 is used by Health and Human Services Commission staff.
When to Prepare
Prepare Form 2067 when staff:
- request or share information about case record transfers.
- request or share other case information. Example: HHSC staff notify provider staff of a charge in an individual's circumstances.
- and/or contractors in different program areas share information or request or refer services. Examples:
- HHSC staff and Medicaid for the Elderly and People with Disabilities (MEPD) staff report or request information about an individual;
- HHSC staff and service providers communicate about referrals, negotiated start dates and changes in service plans;
- HHSC staff share information with applicants/individuals regarding the Medicaid Estate Recovery Program (MERP); or
- HHSC staff share information with applicants/individuals regarding other long-term services and supports (LTSS).
Number of Copies
Complete an original and one copy.
Send the original to staff whom you are providing information. When responding to a request for information, return the original to staff who requested the information. Place the copy in a suspense file or case folder as appropriate.
Retain this form according to the terms in the applicable DADS program handbook.
Enter names and addresses of the staff receiving and sending Form 2067. Enter the case name, address, area code and telephone number. Enter category or kind of assistance and the case or other identifying number.
Check the appropriate blocks to show what kind of information is being shared or requested or which services are requested.
Enter a description of the information being shared or requested. Use the back of the form if needed.
Enter the initiating staff's signature, date, area code and telephone number.
Enter a description of the information; use the back of the form if needed. Enter the responding staff's signature, date, area code and telephone number. Enter the name and addresses of the people receiving and sending the response.