2-1-1 Texas is experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. We are aware of the problem and are working to restore service as quickly as possible.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To help field staff document Drug and Alcohol Treatment/Group Living Arrangement (D&A/GLA) information that
- logs Authorized Representative (AR) and facility information,
- acknowledges the facility AR understands their responsibilities, and
- acknowledges the facility AR's receipt of required facility use forms and information.
When to Prepare
The Texas Works advisor completes parts A, B, and C of Form H1846 anytime a new AR represents a facility. Parts A and C are completed at every certification and recertification.
Number of Copies
Complete one original and one copy.
Provide the original to the facility.
File a copy in the facility's case file.
The form is self-explanatory.