Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To obtain documentation that a meal provider meets the required criteria for being approved as a meal provider to the homeless.
- To serve as proof to USDA that a meal provider has been approved by HHSC as a meal provider to the homeless.
When to Prepare
Complete Form H1832 when a Meal Provider contacts HHSC for approval as a meal provider to the homeless. (Make necessary copies from the handbook sample; this form is not stocked.)
Number of Copies
Prepare an original and one copy.
File the copy and give the original to the meal provider.
Keep copies of Form H1832 indefinitely.
The meal provider must complete and sign Form H1832 at the interview.
Staff must complete, sign, and date the bottom portion of Form H1832.