- To provide a written explanation of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) employment services requirements.
- To document that an individual has agreed to participate after a noncompliance.
When to Prepare
- Give the household Form H1808 for each individual required to register for SNAP employment services.
- Require the individual who is sanctioned because of noncompliance with SNAP employment services requirements to sign Form H1808:
- after the penalty period has expired, and
- the individual has agreed to participate with employment services requirements.
Number of Copies and Transmittal
If a signature is required, give the original Form H1808 to the individual and send a signed copy for imaging in the case record. If no signature is required, give one copy to the individual.
Keep the original form with a signature for three years after the case is closed.