Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more. Wait times are currently higher than normal. More COVID-19 information.
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To provide a written explanation of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) employment services requirements.
- To document that an individual has agreed to participate after a noncompliance.
When to Prepare
- Give the household Form H1808 for each individual required to register for SNAP employment services.
- Require the individual who is sanctioned because of noncompliance with SNAP employment services requirements to sign Form H1808:
- after the penalty period has expired, and
- the individual has agreed to participate with employment services requirements.
Number of Copies and Transmittal
If a signature is required, give the original Form H1808 to the individual and send a signed copy for imaging in the case record. If no signature is required, give one copy to the individual.
Keep the original form with a signature for three years after the case is closed.