To allow an individual to self-declare compliance or noncompliance with their parole or community supervision related to a felony drug conviction occurring on or after September 1, 2015.
When to Prepare
- Use Form H1806 when an individual does not have other sources of verification for compliance/noncompliance with parole or community supervision related to their felony drug conviction occurring on or after September 1, 2015.
- Form H1806 is provided to each individual who has a felony drug conviction on or after September 1, 2015, and who is on parole or community supervision for the felony drug conviction at each application, renewal, and when adding a new individual (with a felony drug conviction on or after September 1, 2015) at a change for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- The Texas Integrated Eligibility Redesign System (TIERS) pre-populates the following basic individual information:
- SNAP Eligibility Determination Group (EDG) number; and
- individual number.
- The form is generated by TIERS and provided to the household with Form H1020, Request for Information or Action, when an individual is pended for verification of compliance/noncompliance with parole or community supervision.
- TIERS generates Form H1806 to send with the SNAP and SNAP-Supplemental Security Income (SSI) reapplication packets when an individual in the household has a felony drug conviction on or after September 1, 2015.
- Staff may generate the form in Manual Correspondence.
- Staff may reprint the form from TIERS History Correspondence if a household requests a copy.
- Send a signed copy for imaging in the case record.
Keep Form H1806 with a signature for three years after the case is closed.