Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To allow an individual to self-declare compliance or noncompliance with their parole or community supervision related to a felony drug conviction occurring on or after September 1, 2015.
When to Prepare
- Use Form H1806 when an individual does not have other sources of verification for compliance/noncompliance with parole or community supervision related to their felony drug conviction occurring on or after September 1, 2015.
- Form H1806 is provided to each individual who has a felony drug conviction on or after September 1, 2015, and who is on parole or community supervision for the felony drug conviction at each application, renewal, and when adding a new individual (with a felony drug conviction on or after September 1, 2015) at a change for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- The Texas Integrated Eligibility Redesign System (TIERS) pre-populates the following basic individual information:
- SNAP Eligibility Determination Group (EDG) number; and
- individual number.
- The form is generated by TIERS and provided to the household with Form H1020, Request for Information or Action, when an individual is pended for verification of compliance/noncompliance with parole or community supervision.
- TIERS generates Form H1806 to send with the SNAP and SNAP-Supplemental Security Income (SSI) reapplication packets when an individual in the household has a felony drug conviction on or after September 1, 2015.
- Staff may generate the form in Manual Correspondence.
- Staff may reprint the form from TIERS History Correspondence if a household requests a copy.
- Send a signed copy for imaging in the case record.
Keep Form H1806 with a signature for three years after the case is closed.