Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
To provide client with the identification needed to obtain Food Stamps at a Food Stamp issuance facility and to buy food at a grocery store with Food Stamps.
When to Prepare
Workers issue ID cards when:
- The client is initially certified;
- The client's application is pending, but his eligibility seems likely;
- The old card is lost, damaged, or destroyed; or the ID information is no longer legible; or
- The names of the people listed on the card change.
Number of Copies
- Staff designated to maintain the security and accountability of office supplies of ID cards issue the ID card to the worker.
- The worker obtains the client's signature and issues the completed card to the client.
- Designated staff files the receipt portion in the ID inventory file.
Note: Attach the original Food Stamp ID card marked "void" to Form 1854, and file the receipt portion marked "void" in the ID inventory file.
Three years from the month issued.
- The worker types or prints the case number, case name, spouse's name, and authorized representative's name, if any.
- Cross out (XXX) any unused spaces.
- The client signs and dates the receipt portion and signs the back of the ID card in the presence of the worker.
- The worker instructs the client that all other people intending to use the ID card to sign the card immediately and prior to use.
- The worker must cross out (XXX) any unused signature lines.
Note: The Food Stamp ID card must have a minimum of one signature before the client leaves the DHS certification office.