Downloading a Form to Your Computer
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
If still having trouble viewing or downloading a form, click here.
- To instruct the recipient of how to remit child or cash medical support payments.
- To identify a child support payment which is received by the Office of the Attorney General.
- To identify a cash medical support payment which is received by the Health and Human Service Commission Third Party Resource Unit.
When to Complete
Advisors complete Forms H1710 for TANF or Medical Program clients receiving child support or medical payments directly from a noncustodial parent.
Number of Copies
Complete a packet of six cards per recipient.
Give Forms H1710 to clients who receive child medical support payments directly from an absent parent. The client is instructed to write on the check or money order "Deposit Only — State Treasury," and send the payment with one copy of Form H1710 to the following address:
For child support
Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 659791
San Antonio, Texas 78265-9941
P.O. Box 13247
Austin, Texas 78711-3247
Form H1710 is self-explanatory.